Landsea Homes, a Newport Beach-based homebuilder, was named finalist in 12 categories at the 2019 SoCal Awards annual competition, which honors excellence in the home building and developer industry.
Landsea Homes’ Lido Villas in Newport Beach finalized in five categories from a field of more than 400 entries from throughout Southern California.
“We are extremely proud and humbled to receive these outstanding accolades representing our leading architectural design and customer service at this year’s SoCal Awards,” said John Ho, chief executive officer, Landsea Homes. “These awards are a testament to our hard-working team members’ commitment to providing excellent service. All our models have been exceptionally well-received by new homebuyers and these honors are great recognition of our main mission: creating vibrant communities where residents can truly live in their element.”
The SoCal Awards recognize superior achievements in all aspects of new home development and are sponsored by Sales and Marketing Councils of the Building Industry Association of California. SoCal Award winners will be announced September 28 at The Grove of Anaheim, at a gala celebration hosted for hundreds of homebuilding professionals. The presentation will be hosted by Sam Rubin and Jessica Holmes of KTLA Morning News.
Landsea Homes SoCal Awards Finalists include:
- Best Innovative Use of Technology: Lido Villas
- Best Interior Merchandising of an Attached Home Plan Priced $750k & Over: Lido Villas
- Best Architectural Design of an Attached Home Plan: Lido Villas
- Best Architectural Design of a Multi-Family Community: Lido Villas
- Home of the Year: Lido Villas
- Best Online Marketing Campaign: Life Made Simple
- Rookie Salesperson of the Year: Debra Compton
- Sales Professional of the Year Selling Product Priced Over $1.25 Million: Nick Brown
- Customer Service Professional of the Year: Michael Banuelos
- Customer Service Professional of the Year: Don Todaro
- Rising Star of the Year: Kelly Abeling
- Community Superintendent of the Year: Chad Long
Lido Villas in Newport Beach is one of the last remaining properties in Orange County that offers panoramic Newport Bay views and prime access to outdoor recreation, gourmet dining and entertainment. The enclave of 23 townhomes are priced from the high $1 millions, and include open floorplans ranging from approximately 1,818 to 2,240 square feet with two to three bedrooms, an expansive rooftop deck, walk-in closets, two-car garages and energy-efficient features.
The luxury coastal community only has two remaining properties available. All three floorplans sold in just four months, making it a standout in Orange County’s competitive new home market. Lido Villas has earned honors for excellence in design, planning and marketing including recognition from the Gold Nugget Awards and SoCal Awards.
For more information about Lido Villas, call (949) 371-8543 or click here.