This Sunday at Fashion Island, do good, shop and repeat.
Here’s how: If visit the Neiman Marcus-Bloomingdale’s Courtyard, you’ll find 3,100 pinwheels, displayed by Court Appointed Special Advocates of Orange County (CASA-OC) in conjunction with Child Abuse
Awareness Month recognized through the month of April.
Each pinwheel represents the children CASA-OC is currently serving with a trained and supported
CASA volunteer (475), the children who have been referred to the agency from the Dependency Court and are acurrently on a wait list (225), and the remaining 2,400 children in the foster care system who make up some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
To get involved, stop by the pinwheel display today and make a $25 donation, which comes with exclusive offers at Fashion Island shops, including:
- Mariposa at Neiman Marcus: Enjoy one complimentary appetizer listed on the menu between restaurant hours from 11am-4pm.
- CUCINA enoteca: Take $15 off purchase of $50 or more. *Discount applies to food purchase only. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity.
- FIG & OLIVE: Receive a complimentary Crostini Trio.
- GARYS: Enjoy 25% off any one item. *Cannot be combined with any other offer. In-stock items only.
- Rebecca Taylor: Take 20% off full-priced items. *Not valid on 3rd party items or La Vie.
For more information about the event, visit: casaoc.org/pinwheel