Lido House, the trendiest new hotel in town, is teaming up with Veuve Clicquot and the 9th Annual Polo Classic to create the Lido House + Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic VIP Experience. The package includes a two-night stay at one of the property’s five custom, three-story cottages; round-trip chauffeured service via vintage car to and from the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Los Angeles on Saturday, Oct. 6, and more. (By the way, if you’ve ever wanted to know anything about Lido House, peruse our comprehensive guide to the Marriott Autograph Collection, ocean-inspired oasis right here.)
This first of its kind package for the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic – only two are available for booking – also features a personalized shopping experience at Lido Marina Village, a Veuve Clicquot Rosé inspired spa treatment, round-trip transportation from Newport Beach to the Pacific Palisades, VIP access to the elite Rosé Garden at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic and an indulgent champagne-paired brunch the following day.
As described by Lido House, the two-night experience, happening October 5 – 7, is available for $4,999.00 (based on two guest per package) and will unfold as follows:
Friday, October 5th
- A 2-night stay in one of Lido House’s luxury, custom designed cottages (valued at over $3,500)
- Personal Shopping Experience at Lido Marina Village* (not for public purchase)
- Veuve Clicquot welcome amenity (valued at over $250, not for public purchase)
Saturday, October 6th
- 2 Veuve Clicquot Rosé-inspired spa treatments at Boost Spa (valued at over $250)
- Transportation for 2 via chauffeured classic/vintage automobile* (valued at over $2,500)
- 2 VIP Rose Garden Tickets to Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic at the Will Rogers State Historic Park in the Pacific Palisades (valued at over $400 per person)
Sunday, October 7th
- Champagne-paired brunch for 2 at The Mayor’s Table — Created and paired by Executive Chef Partner, Riley Huddleston (not for public purchase)
Interested? Visit lidohousehotel.com/veuve.html for more information.