You know that feeling when you thought you finished your avocado toast but aha, there’s one bite left, hidden under a small pile of shaved fennel salad? Well, same. It’s glorious, it’s uplifting and the euphoria can be replicated in a sartorial sense with the surprise-and-delight fact that Fashion Island has its very own personal shopping service. And it’s free.
This Mother’s Day weekend, take advantage of Fashion Island’s complimentary Personal Shopping Stylists by bringing mama along for a day of elegant indulgence or else allowing these fashionable experts to guide you in buying the perfect gifts for mom. (Conveniently, Personal Shopping Stylist Sara has already offered her flawless Mother’s Day picks here.)
Forget Amazon Prime-ing a “#1 Mom” coffee mug this weekend. Stop scrolling through photos from your favorite Instagram stars for inspiration. This is the power of a trendsetting influencer in real life.
Fashion Island’s Personal Shopping Stylists not only have access to the 100+ exclusive boutiques that make up the chic enclave of stores in Newport Beach but also keep themselves updated on the season’s freshest looks.
As if the whole gratis aspect of the service isn’t enough, there are also no limits imposed on how much time you spend with your personal shopper. Hang for half an hour and buy mom a beautiful, silk scarf or do a full day of wardrobe repair, personal shopper by your side. You might also find that after six hours scouring the racks at Bloomingdales, you still just don’t know. Do you really need that sequined jumpsuit?
Besparkled apparel or not, indecision in the world of Fashion Island personal shopping is OK, too. According to the service guidelines, you have zero obligation to buy a thing; no minimum purchase required.
To clarify the ins and outs of it all, personal shopping at Fashion Island includes:
- Convenient phone, email or in-person consultations.
- Private one-on-one appointments.
- Hand-picked items from Fashion Island’s wide assortment of specialty boutiques and department stores.
- Head-to-toe looks that cover all aspects of an outfit—clothes, shoes, jewelry and other accessories.
- Style advice and suggestions on what to wear when and how.
- Fashion emergency help—Airline lost your luggage? No problem. Fashion Island stylists can save the day … or your vacation.
- Gifting assistance for any occasion, like birthdays, holidays, graduations, corporate gifts and more.
- Help tracking down hard-to-find items.
- Complimentary gift wrapping is available, although ask your shopper about this one because restrictions do apply.
Personal Shopping Stylists at Fashion Island can be reached via phone at (949) 701-3166 or email: PersonalShoppingStylists@irvinecompany.com.